We are closely monitoring the COVID -19 pandemic. Learn more.
Big, busy hospitals can be lifesavers – when you need them. But when outpatient care is possible, patients often prefer ambulatory care centers: they allow you to have procedures done after business hours, and closer to home. Even after you’ve decided to undergo a procedure, it can be stressful to choose a facility. Your health, safety and quality of life are important to you – and to everyone who cares about and depends on you. To help you make this decision, Newsweek spotlights the 400 best centers in the 25 states that have the most facilities.
Unity Surgical Center was named the #1 Ambulatory Surgical Center in Indiana for 2021. Our team of healthcare professionals takes our patients’ health very seriously – and it shows! From our state-of-the-art facility, to our top-rated patient care, the team at Unity Surgical Center is devoted to providing exceptional value without compromise.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why you should consider Unity Surgical Center for your next procedure:
Excellent Healthcare Providers
– Experienced, respected physicians trained in 11 different specialties.
– AAAHC highest accreditation
– Voted Journal and Courier Reader’s Choice Awards Best Medical Specialist
– Physicians fully credentialed at USC and local hospital
– All anesthesia providers are board certified physicians
– All registered nurses are ACLS and PALS certified
– All surgical technologists are certified (CSTs)
Compassionate, Comfortable, and Convenient Care
– Highly recommended by patients
– Caring for you and your loved ones, from surgery to readiness for home
– We listen and answer your questions
– Lobby with Wi-Fi, TV, coffee and tea, and private conference room
– State-of-the-art facility and equipment
– Minimally invasive techniques enhance recovery and safety
– Innovative procedures for breast cancer (intraoperative radiation), joint replacements, prostate enlargement, sinuses and more
Value Without Compromise
– Highest quality of care performed efficiently
– Surgeries and procedures at Unity Surgical Center have lower costs than hospitals or hospital outpatient departments
– A member of the Ambulatory Surgery Center Association
– Contact us to determine your out of pocket costs
– USC, an Ambulatory Surgery Center, values you and your time
– Streamlined efficiency to minimize your waiting, optimize your ability to return home sooner
– Comfortable overnight suites are used after some surgeries (“23 hour”), and patients return home in the morning