Value without Compromise
Cost of care is significantly lower at Unity Surgical Center compared to hospitals (or hospital outpatient departments).
The highest quality of care is performed efficiently as an outpatient at our ambulatory care center. This results in marked savings for our patients.
Find out what this means for you and your out of pocket expense. Please email (email@example.com) or call (765-446-5286) Martha Miller today and we will provide you with a quote for your anticipated surgery.
Quality of care at Unity Surgical Center:
Safety and Quality at Unity Surgical Center
Community based care by fully accredited local physicians and staff for over 15 years.
- USC exceeds nationally recognized standards for quality of care and patient safety by achieving the highest level of accreditation through AAAHC (The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care).
- State licensure and Medicare Certification, every year since opened in 2001
- 99% satisfaction rates from patients
- Physician founded and directed organization
- All anesthesia providers are board certified physicians
- All physicians are fully credentialed at USC as well as hospital
- USC nurses are certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- USC nurses are certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- All staff certified in CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Meet and/or exceed staffing requirements of Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
- Fully equipped adult and pediatric resuscitation carts for surgery and recovery including equipment for advanced airway management
- Staff participates in emergency preparedness drills for Code Blue, fire, emergency evacuation, Malignant Hyperthermia, active shooter, drug toxicity, difficult airway management, severe weather as well as additional training in conjunction with local police and fire departments.
- Member Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (ASCA)
- Member Indiana Federation of Ambulatory Surgery Centers (IFASC)
- Member Malignant Hyperthermia Association of the United States (MHAUS)
- Member District IV Hospital Preparedness Planning Committee
- Member Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)